Amoena Compression Belt
A compression belt keeps the operated breast in place and prevents dislocation of implants. Anatomically formed, made of a stretch, strong fabric, provides an individual fit and compression to the upper parts of the breast. Prevents pressure marks and skin irritation due to use of skin-friendly fabrics and variable adjustment at the front. Promotes the healing process by relieving the lymph drainage channels.
- Newly developed pattern ensures optimal results of the surgery by keeping operated breast(s) in place and preventing implants from moving during the healing process
- Anatomically shaped with strong, stretchable material for optimal fit and compression of upper breast area
- Skin-friendly fabrics reduce irritation and a new softer VELCRO® brand hook-and-loop fastener allows easy individual fitting
- The VELCRO® brand hook-and-loop fastener flap in the center allows the belt to attach moresecurely to an Amoena compression bra. The flap can be folded when not in use.
- Recommended for use with the Amoena Eva compression bra
- Can be used with any bra or bandage
- VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.